Top Social

Vegan cupcakes & the Dorco Eve 6.

August 18, 2016

The other weekend I made my first visit to the quarterly vegan market down in Leith. I believe the "normal" market is on there every Saturday, but once a month it features tons of vegan goodies, yay! I already knew that I'd be making a beeline for Missy's Cupcakes as I'd seen them featured all over instagram. Oh my god, they did not disappoint. I went for a blackforest gateau, banana split & spiced apple crumble. Every single one was amazing, I couldn't possibly pick a favourite! I also got a delicious houmous pitta wrap which I'm drooling at the thought of now...


Another thing I wanted to mention (I know, cupcakes to razors, strange transition) is this Dorco Eve 6 ladies razor (*) I was kindly sent. It came at perfect timing as I was in need of a new one and didn't know which cruelty free options I had in the general shops. I believe this brand is cruelty free, but correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, it's a wonderful little razor which glides perfectly even over those awkward areas. Unlike most razors it features a double 3-blade format. It's also got moisturising benefits as the little bands contain aloe, vitamin e & lavender. Plus it costs under £5!

Hope you're having a lovely day,


Claire xx
4 comments on "Vegan cupcakes & the Dorco Eve 6."
  1. The cupcakes look amazing! I'm really craving one right now, help! :D

    Laura // Middle of Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ex-UFC warrior "Pandemonium" Miller confesses to about dozen. The previous UFC middleweight conceded to almost twelve lawful offenses and wrongdoings originating from numerous conflicts with police over. UFC on FOX 24: Aljamain Sterling let fans and media play into his. Sterling will hope to end his slide when he goes up against Augusto Mendes at UFC on FOX 24 on April 15 in Kansas City, Mo. Also, you can hope.
    UFC 210
    UFC 210 Live , UFC 210 Fight Card , UFC 210 Fight , UFC 210 Card , UFC 210 Live Stream , UFC 210 PPV



    UFC on FOX 24's Aljamain Sterling: I let fans, media direct style in 2 Profoundly Cited-MMAjunkie.com-19 hours prior. Dana White: McGregor versus Mayweather is 'one and done,' no more. All the gab about UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor confronting multi-time champion Floyd Mayweather has mixed up a few other.
    UFC 210
    UFC 210 Live , UFC 210 Fight Card , UFC 210 Fight , UFC 210 Card , UFC 210 Live Stream , UFC 210 PPV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warriors rally from 25-point deficit after Spurs lose Leonard
    OAKLAND, Calif. — Stephen Curry started the rally in the third to get Golden State going,
    then Kevin Durant was determined to do his part in the fourth.
    Two of the biggest stars on one side delivered when the best player on the other went down.
    Curry scored 40 points and hit a tying 3-pointer with 1:48 remaining,
    and the Warriors rallied from way behind after Kawhi Leonard was lost to an ankle injury to beat the
    San Antonio Spurs 113-111 on Sunday in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.
    warriors vs spurs
    warriors vs spurs Live
    warriors vs spurs Live Stream
    warriors vs spurs Live free
    spurs vs warriors
    spurs vs warriors Live
    spurs vs warriors Live Stream
    warriors vs spurs Live Free
    warriors vs spurs Online
    warriors vs spurs
    warriors vs spurs Live
    warriors vs spurs Live Stream
    warriors vs spurs Live free
    spurs vs warriors
    spurs vs warriors Live
    spurs vs warriors Live Stream
    warriors vs spurs Live Free
    warriors vs spurs Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. As stated above, this is the most important part of a program to look for. The internet has become an important part of everyone: in tui giay tphcm | in hop giay | in tren vai | in bao bi

    ReplyDelete

Write to me: