Pale blue knitted textured crop jumper Topshop // Scallop double buckle across body bag (also available in mint) ASOS // Rose cushion cover H&M // Stripe band back dress Topshop // Korres plum lip butter Feel Unique // The Happy Book Amazon // Owl money bank Urban Outfitters
001. I was instantly drawn to the pretty pale blue shade of this jumper. I think it would look so sweet with a collar sticking out the top or just worn casual with jeans and my pink converse.
002. This bag is so pretty, I definitely don't own one in this shade. It's a nice little size and would go with so many outfits.
003. I love all satin bedding, satin bedding accessories...just everything. The cover is available in many shades but the deep pink of this one is my favourite.
004. Just had to have one darker choice on my wishlist haha, but I'm picturing it with the bag and a cute pair of flats and it seems good in my mind.
005. I've wanted one of these lip butters for ages now, and since they're in the sale I think I'll treat myself. All of them sound amazing, but the colour of this one really appeals to me.
006. A sweet little journal for inspiring those happy thoughts. The colours of the front cover alone make me smile!
007. How cute is this money bank?! I currently have an orange-see through pig one which I love (I like being able to see the pennies add up) but this would look so lovely in my room.
P.S. Happy birthday to me.
Thanks to all you wonderful people for following me, it's one of the best presents :)